RE: M3 CO2 Regulator Dimensions

> From: mike heerman <triggerfish80 at go_com>
> Subject: M3 CO2 Regulator Dimensions
>
> Me again,
>
> If anyone owns the M3 CO2 system deluxe could you tell me its
> dimensions. I want to know if it will fit under my stand attached
> to a 10 lb CO2 cylinder. How high and wide it is.  I know the 10
> pound CO2 cylinder is 20.5 inches tall.  I don’t have much more
> room than that under my tank.  I need to know how much more
> height the regulator will add.
>
> If anyone could share their opinion on the M3 CO2 System Deluxe
> (v6.0) and their 10 pound CO2 cylinder I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

About 3" from the center of the fitting to the top of the gauge, on my 5
pound bottle it's not too much higher than the cylinder's valve handle
thing.  I'd say if you had 2 or 3 inches with just the tank you should be
fine with a regulator and tank.  The gauges are of a smaller diameter than
you'd think.

Dustin
Poorly programmed web page http://www.cloudnet.com/~dustins