Re: Swap or Buy CO2 cylinders and gas Quality

I suspect that most CO2 you get at retail will be beverage grade, or at
least sold for that purpose: there's a pretty big beer/soda keg market out
there.  That's also the reason why the tanks look so grungy.  They been
under the draft tap in bars that get cleaned once every couple of decades or
so!  So, ask your gas dealer if what she's peddling is beverage grade.

Fire extinguisher refillers are your best bet for getting your own bottles
refilled.  The problem with buying your own bottle is that you have to get
it recertified every three years or so.  I guess the fire extinguisher folks
can do that but I don't know that for sure.