Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lazarus Miskowski <lazmiskowski at yahoo_com>
Subject: Universal tanks

I have been looking around for a 60gal cube tank, and
a local LFS says he can get one with stand for 250.
Does anyone have any experiences with Universal brand
tanks?  They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than
oceanic and all-glass, and I am wondering if perhaps
they use cheaper glass or shoddier workmanship.
Thanks.