More Good News

As we're on the subject of good online traders, for
those of you who want to buy online in Europe,
Sirocco, whose online division is called Occoris(
I'll get the online address if anybody wants it), has
provided me with excellent service, to the point of
lending me (for a couple of months as it turned out)
a pH probe to check whether my original was working.
It proved not to be, which is why the "loaner" stayed
with me so long - I had to save for another one:-(.
C:-)lin
In sweltering, sunny Spain, looking for a house that
is big enough for 3000litres of aquaria<:-O.

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com