Re: Big Al's

> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:41:34 -0400
> From: "Barbosa, Diego" <DBarbosa at AkinGump_com>
> Subject: supplier question
>
> Has anybody dealt with BigAlsOnline?. I am thinking about buying the
Python No Spill water changer from them (I haven't been able to find it
cheaper anywhere else). Since I haven't done business with them before I
would appreciate any experiences you could share with me (good or bad)
regarding reliability, service etc.

> Thank you for your time.
>
> Diego

Big Al's Online is out of Canada and as a customer of that company I would
recommend them highly. I once had a problem with the company and the owner
of the company, Al Saul, rectified it as soon as it came to his attention.

---