aquariumplant.com

Havent' had much to say concerning mail order plant companies, but recently
found this site: www.aquariumplant.com and wanted to hear some feedback. I
didn't find anything in the archives and hadn't heard of them until I
stumpled across the site in a search.
They offer 24 varities of plants for 24.95 + tax (which they allow you to
generate) shipping is included. Actually sounds too good to be true.
And, to tell you the truth, I've ordered already.  Haven't received my
shipment yet nor a return call or email (after payment confirmation). My
payment has cleared my account.
Just wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with them. Im not going
to draw any conclusions until I have more evidence (more time has elapsed, a
return email has been received, etc.)

Joe Anderson
OKC Aquarium Association
www.okcaa.aquariumsociety.com