Re: Supplier Question

I've used Big Al's quite a few times and have never had any problems. As a
result, I've never interacted directly with any support staff so I can't
offer a review of that. The fact that I've never had any problems is good
enough for me! I've also ordered a lot from thatfishplace.com and they also
have great service. I get all my stuff from those two places delivered in 2
days or less (often the next day) at standard UPS ground rates thanks to
favorable geography.