Storing plants....

After 12 yrs, I am finally moving. I have a 100gal Dupla setup. I just
recently ran out of the Dupla fertilizers, etc as well.
A couple of questions:

Substitutes for the Duplarit (the laterite) and Duplaplant (Tabs and
liquid).
I do have a address for the English Dupla site(I think) and is J.P. Burleson
still active (I noticed is has a few Dupla things for sale but is this
old???)

Since I may not be able to set up the tank for a month, does anyone have
suggestions ( (; )
on how to store crypts, giant Val, Swords, Java etc.

My tank due to neglect is in a low growth mode, it has been interesting to
watch which plants survive the best (crypts, certain sp. now dominate the
tank).

Anyways, Thanks in advance for any advice...
BTW, did the list hiccup for the last 5 days??? The last one I received was
06/20.

Bill Lynn