Walstad print run

Howdy. I guess this is sort of a question for Diana, but will this book be a
single print run only type of thing? Am I likely to be able to get a copy of
it down the road a little bit? It's been on my list of things to buy for a
while, but I haven't actually plopped down the cash for it. I just don't
want to finally get off my duff and try to buy it, only to find that I have
to get it used for possibly more than the cost of a new book say two months
ago ...

I guess the only way for me to really voice my support is to put out the
cash for it.

-putting it off in Holden, MO
Nathan Wittmaier