Re: MO plants

I too ordered a big order (near $200) from AZ Aquatic
Gardens. Yep, he is hard to get on the phone, but boy
was it worth it. I am totally pleased with everything
I got with the exception of the 4-leaf clover which
just died (there are to date about 4 stems that poke
up with .25 inch clover heads). I blame this on teh
MONSTER swords that I got which keep sending out
propogation shoots and shading the bottom. I plan to
try AquaBotanic next as Robert seems to run an
excellent operation. No reason for the switch I just
try to spread my dollars around so more companies
succeed. Especially those that do not have negative
reputations.

Scott