Re: mild caution on SAE

I have a huge SAE in a 29 gallon planted tank and he has a phenomenal
appetite. He eats absolutely everything!!  I imagine that if Discus slime
tasted good, he would eat that too.  I have however, curiously, kept him with
livebearer fry for a couple of months once, and although he chased them
snatching food from their mouths, he never ate the fry.  He still keeps all
the algae out of the tank, even though he pigs out on fish food and green
peas also.  He is as big as a thick cigar.  Thanks, Teresa.