RE: piss poor packaging

hey Keith in K'zoo...

what companies have you tried that have sent such bad merchandise? (don't want to get you hit with a lawsuit, so maybe you could use code to tell us :-) did they offer to replace any of the damaged plants?

i have dealt with Arizona Aquatic Gardens and have had very good success. While it is true that they are hard to get on the phone, once i did we worked out a $200 order that arrived on time, with all the plants halthy and now filling every corner of my 92 gallon tank.

maybe try them (if you haven't already)?

-john guild
nyc