Substrate source request

Hi All,

I was contacted by Charlene Nash of the Tenn Aquarium on some
possible sources of substrate materials. The two in question are
Terralit, sent to me by James Purchase (glad to have you back in
the forum) and Turface Black, sent to me by Dave Gomberg. Does
anyone use these products, and if so (or not), could point me in the
right direction to purchase some? Thanks kindly.

Jamie    <"\\\><  Aquatic plants, water chemistry, and cichlids
                  http://www.ais-gwd.com/~jjirons