Re:AGA event

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 TD7894 at aol_com wrote:

> Hey, I live in Chattanooga, how much will it cost me to attend?  And how do I
> register?  TIA  Teresa

There is a PDF with the registration form available now at
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org

Hmm, I didn't know myself... guess I'll check out the PDF... Looks like
$110 for AGA members, $125 for non-members, including banquet + 2
breakfasts.  $29 extra for the aquascaping workshop with Amano on Sunday.

  - Erik
   (who's supposed to know these things)

--
Erik Olson