Re: American Flag Fish

Nick:

>I recently purchased an American-Flag Fish and (as
expected, I suppuse)
>he is quite aggressive (I can't get females around
here).  But anyway,
>what I was wondering is: are there ways of cutting
down on their mean
>behavior?  Should I have more than one?  I have a 55
gallon, medium to
>heavy planting.  He's really tearing up some of my
slower moving fish!

Hi!

A single male flag fish I've found is unpredictable
when they are alone.  Some are no thouble with slow
tank mates, others get testy.  The only solution is to
exchange that single male for females.  Females don't
look as nice, but don't get testy.  Till you can get
females, pull him from the aquarium.