[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quiet Filters
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Quiet Filters
- From: Kyle10500 at webtv_net (Kyle)
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:51:37 -0500 (CDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:48:04 -0400 (EDT)
Odd. I use Magnum HOTs, 350 and various Penguins. Quietest filters I've
ever had. And as reliable as death and taxes. A previous poster noted
the only drawback being the limited filter media capacity.
I have had some for over 3 years now and no repair or replacement parts
have been needed. Still going as strong as when new.
The HOTs are ridiculously easy to service and maintain.