Re: boron

Boric acid is safe to use as a boron source.  I use
it.
I dip the tip of the Seachem dropper in the jar of the
stuff (obtained in the eye care section of a pharmacy)
and add what little sticks to the wet end every day in
my 30.  This seems to work.  I'm very careful not to
overdose.

This is just until my current bottle of Flourish runs
out and I get the newer stuff with boron.  Until then,
can anyone tell me how much I would need to add to a
distilled water filled used 100ml bottle of Flourish
so I could add .5ml per day?

Cavan