Another fresh tip was RE:MY WORST NIGHTMARE JUST CAME TRUE!!!

I have another fresh tip that was given to me tonight by a carpenter that
uses caulk all the time.  After laying down a nice bead of caulk spray on
some 409 (the kitchen cleaning stuff).  Then spread the caulk with your
fingers.

409 will not allow the caulk to stick to anything else...only the area that
you apply it to.  Sounded like common sense to me.  I don't think that 409
will have an effect on the fish or water after you clean out the tank
anyway.  Any one else have an opinion on this?

Dave Berryman