Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1083

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aquatic Plants Digest" <Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com>
To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 3:48 AM
Subject: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1083

I wanted to let everyone know that the last issue of TAG, according to the
Boston Post Office, was mailed out supposedly on April 30th.  They sent out
a confirmation to that effect to our mailing company.

After spending most of this morning on the phone with the Post Office, I am
awaiting a call from a customer service supervisor.

I wanted to let everyone know what is going on.

If you could e-mail me off-line with your mailing address and let me know
whether you have or have not received the Jan.-March issue, it might help.

Thank you.

Mary McCaw, TAG Editor