Re: Quick denitrification

Hi Paul

I'm generally a lurker...but I find your post very interesting, esp around
the
denitrification process using dried liver.  You indicated that this method
might
increase the ammonia. Therefore, assuming that you have a normal nitrifying
filter in place (eg canister, wet/dry...etc) that would take care of the
increase
in ammonia levels, and end-result in again NO3 production. So, wouldn't
having a normal nitrifying filter and a liver-denitrifying filter in the
same tank just
result in a vicious cycle.

Just curious...

rgds,