RE: MY WORST NIGHTMARE JUST CAME TRUE!!!!!

I have to agree with everyone else.  I had this happen to my 55 gallon tank.
Mine was a huge leak that took 4 days to dry.  One thing to consider...if
one corner did this the other 3 might do the same.  I did all 5 plates of
glass and it took me a day longer.  But the peace of mind is worth the other
day.

1.  Drain the tank

2. put fish/plants and filters into holding trash can or tank, (this is the
hardest part)

3.  Then scrub tank real good

4.  cut out old silicon with razor blade

5.  Use rubbing alcohol to clean corner of tank.

6.  reseal with silicone.

7.  Then replace everything and your done

Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Dave Berryman

ps.  Use lots of masking tape and your job will be tons easier ;o)