[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: MY WORST NIGHTMARE JUST CAME TRUE!!!!!
I have to agree with everyone else. I had this happen to my 55 gallon tank.
Mine was a huge leak that took 4 days to dry. One thing to consider...if
one corner did this the other 3 might do the same. I did all 5 plates of
glass and it took me a day longer. But the peace of mind is worth the other
1. Drain the tank
2. put fish/plants and filters into holding trash can or tank, (this is the
3. Then scrub tank real good
4. cut out old silicon with razor blade
5. Use rubbing alcohol to clean corner of tank.
6. reseal with silicone.
7. Then replace everything and your done
Good luck and let us know what you decide.
ps. Use lots of masking tape and your job will be tons easier ;o)