Re: Dried liver?

I've purchased dried liver as cat treats at this fancy specialized "organic" pet supply store (in other words expensive, lol) in NYC. Called Whiskers I believe. Whether or not the liver is treated with something that could be unsafe for tanks, I have no idea. I assume not, since the store is "organic", but  I'd certainly err on the side of caution in that regard. If such a product exists in pet chain stores like Petco, etc, perhaps packaged or something ( I pull out whole grisly dried livers out of a barrel at this place, lol), I'd read the label
carefully and look up any extra ingredients.

My cats sure love them though, but they prefer the dried lungs better ;)

--
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat, 'we're all mad here I'm mad. You're mad.'