Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1080

<< Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:31:48 -0700
From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
Subject: RE:FW puffers

FW are very nice planted tank fish. they have never bitten any fins I've
seen but they are extremely fond of live foods, brine. I had a number of
them for a for years. Nice fish. Will go after snails to some degree. Make
sure they get enough food and eat well.
Regards,
Tom Barr>>

hey tom, so you keep them in a community tank?  i was afraid they couldn't compete with other fish for food.  what's your experience with them?  what other food you feed them besides brine shrimp?  will they take crickets (i'd imagine they'd like the chitin in the crickets shell)?

tsuh yang