Re: See Spot Die

Dear Cavan,

I found that all my algae problems disappeared when I started adding
potassium and carbon in liquid form to my low tech tanks, so maybe its same
old, same old - Tom's message --> more CO2 and other nutrients, in balance.

Before that, I had continuous hair algae and green spot, in both low and
medium light situations.  I have a pretty rich soil substrate under gravel,
but the tanks were obviously lacking those two elements!

Kind regards,

Susi Barber