Re: EASY LIFE

>The fact that the representative spells catalyst with a "k", and says that
>the product contains minerals, but not chemicals, makes me suspect that he
>knows next to nothing about chemistry.

The spelling could be a language difference... For example, "technical"
translates to "technik" in german. There are other words that are close,
but not exactly the same. And then there is the . and , difference in
numbers that messed me up at work with a contract that went over there
once, but that's another story (and they knew the difference too).

There are other things that make me doubt their claims. Mostly the
wide-ranging claims and the vague descriptions of the contents and effects.

     -Bill