Re: Water inside CO2 regulator

I've successfully dried out things (usually electronic things, but it will
work with others) by packing them in a bag with some packs of silica gel (a
dessicant). The silica gel commonly comes with computer parts to keep them
dry in transit and you can probably get some for free from smaller computer
stores.

The silica gel works by absorbing the water out of the air and will get you
down to zero % humidity in the bag. This should "encourage" the remaining
water to evaporate and come out of all the little spaces in the regulator.

BTW, you can regenerate silica gel by baking it in an oven for a while at
low temp.

     -Bill