[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Water inside CO2 regulator

Uh... oh. I did something stupid, don't ask how... :(... and I got water 
inside my CO2 regulator and needle valve. Does anyone know what I can do, or 
if I even have to do anything, to make this regulator useable? I know that 
CO2 when mixed w/ water makes carbonic acid which is mildly corrosive. Will 
this acid have a detrimental effect on regulator use? So far I hooked up my 
air compressor and inserted it into every orifice of the regulator and 
needle valve, trying to get all the water out. I'll do this for several 
days. Will this be enough to make the regulator useable again?

My webpage:
San Francisco Bay Area LFS Review page:
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com