Giving away - 16oz Kent Freshwater Plant

This message from Emmett was flown to you by The Bat! v.1.52f on:
Friday, June 08, 2001 - 16:43:45 PM MDT

Hello All,

I have a brand new bottle of Kent Freshwater Plant (16oz size). I will
gladly send it to anyone for the cost of postage - about $4.00 USPS
Priority mail. If nobody wants it by next Friday, I guess I'll pour it
down the drain or something. I've started using TMG - in my opinion,
my plants seem to do better with TMG.

E.W. Marshall

"Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy."

Home: emmettw at directpc_com