Another retraction ;-)

No, this one is totally self instigated this time ;-).

Since the previous post has probably got a lot of people rereading
that original post from Nov 99, I feel I need to point out that I was
incorrect when I stated the Kent product is not a ceramic (as I
assume he was claiming at the time). In rereading it myself I decided
to recheck my statements to be sure I was on firm scientific ground
and it does turn out that aluminum oxide (alpha-Al2O3) is the mineral
corundum, and sintered corundum is considered to be a ceramic.

So, since our PhosGuard is also aluminum oxide based I suppose we
could market it as a "ceramic" but frankly I don't see the point...
I'd rather point out why PhosGuard is better than competing products
rather than point to innocuous information that is not any type of
indicator as to product efficacy ;-)

Or, as Dennis Miller would say "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong" ;-)

-Greg Morin
--

Gregory Morin, Ph.D.  ~~~~~~~Research Director~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seachem Laboratories, Inc.      www.seachem.com     888-SEACHEM