Re: Formal Retraction

Did Kent's attorneys' action do more harm than good for Kent?  A
confederacy of dunces seems to be working for (against) Kent.  I wonder
if the attorneys at Kent will continue to be employed by the company.
What result did they expect with such a naive action against a site
where people are expressing their opinions and beliefs?

I think the whole thing is an embarrasment for Kent, shameful for the
attorneys, and so absurd as to be somewhat amusing in a very sad way.