Re: CHECK THIS OUT: EASY LIFE, WONDER PROD

With all that merchandising hype, it looks at first sigth as snake oil,
but I tried to dig the site to find any hint about *how* it works. The
best I could find is this:

http://www.easylife.nl/english/us_tr_ag.html

My understanding is that the author concludes that the product is
nothing more than some type of ion exchange resin in fine particulate
form in suspension. The resin would work by adsorbing the target ions
and thus "purifying" the water. If that kind of thing is possible.
I'm no chemist and I'm not familiar with those resins. But in any case,
if his conclusions are correct, the same results could we achieved by
a plain simple water change.

- Ivo Busko
  Baltimore, MD