Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 11:26:24 -0400
From: Amethystmoon98 at netscape_net
Subject: DIY CO2??

hi!!
on these DIY CO2 injectors, how hard is this?
do they have to be above the water level or can they sut underneath in the
cabinet?
do they actually work?? which is the best kind to attempt??

Tanks!
Kate

p.s.
does anybody know aanything about japanese trapdoor snail?
anything?? I started with 3 and now I have 6!!!