got some stuff... what should i do?

Okay, as if it isn't obvious, I slept through Chem 101 (hey, it was
always warm and the auditorium seats were comfy).  So, I am in need of
some help in mixing up a little brew.  I just picked up some chelated
micronutrient mix, but I couldn't get anything with the exact mix of
PMDD, here's a breakdown of the best I could find.

EARTH JUICE MICROBLAST		PMDD
Iron ----------- 0.1%		7%
Boron ---------- 0.02%		1.3%
Magnesium ------ 1.0%		2%
Molybdenum ----- 0.0005%	0.06%
Zinc ----------- 0.05%		0.4%
Manganese ------ 0.05%		Cu 0.1%
Cobalt --------- 0.0005%	EDTA, DTPA

Okay, the obvious thing is the iron shortage.  Can I make up for that
with an iron supplement?  Right now, I dose my 55 gal with 3 mL of a (4
Tbsp / 500 mL) Muriate of Potash solution ( I actally found some that
has almost no iron oxide). I also have on hand some Epsom salt and can
get some KNO3. Can this work?

Nick Wise

P.S.

Feel free to mail me off list to discuss this.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net