RE: virus warning

Guys - I just got this warning.  I checked my hardrive and actually
 > found it
 > on my computer.  I don't know where it came from, but decided to warn
 > you.
 >  >>
Wow, thanks for the tip, I found it on my computer as well.
Tim Armstrong

Again, read the earlier replies today...this is a hoax, the file in question
is a windows file. If you delete it you wont be able to see long email
addresses. Beware of any email warning of a virus! They are just about
always hoaxes. In the last ten years I dont think there has ever been a
legitimate virus that was warned of in an email. Check out Symantecs WEB
site and a dozen other virus hoax WEB sites before you do anything
reccomended in an email.

Robert