Plant weights

At 03:48 PM 5/30/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Amethyst wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:16:57 -0400
> > any way to anchor stem plants?

I have been experimenting with an alternative to lead strips:   "soft" iron
wire.   What I am using is called "9 wire" (which I think means it is 9
gauge).  It is a waste product in the hauling and delivery of rebar for
foundation reinforcement.  If you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope
with $2.23 in stamps on it I will send you some.  It should be a "stout"
envelope so the wire won't escape.  If there is enough demand, I will
suggest someone get a roll and start selling it.  A roll is about $50 for
all we will ever need.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam