IMPORTANT! Virus

OK--let me get this straight: the sulfnbk.exe virus is a hoax? I found
the file in C:/Windows/Command, and in fact had noticed it there months
ago. I was just getting ready to delete it when I noticed the post saying
it was a hoax. I currently am unable to access the internet, so I can't
check any sites for information.

Also, at least on my computer, it has a bizzarre icon that looks like
somebody tried to write something with a graphics program (whatever it
says is pretty crooked), but whatever the icon says is illegible. Right
below it is the name of the file, which is slfnbk.exe. The graphic for
the icon looks like somebody did a bad job of trying to write something
with a paint program. Does what I said make sense?

Scary.

William

Please visit our website at
homestead.juno.com/jgarden2000