Water Sprite

Hi, I am new to the list and was wondering if anyone has a source for the old fashioned
broad leaf watersprite, I tried buying some from William Tricker twice but the plants have arrived thrashed during shipping and have given up on them.
I have had other problems with them, but I won't go into that now.
All the fish stores around here have the potted fine leafed variety.
Please contact me off of the list, I really don't have anything for trade right now but cash seems to work.

 Sincerely,
 Paul Salverson