Howdy!!!

Hi!

I just got signed up, and figured I'd introduce myself. I sort of know
what I'm doing with fish, but I'm a real newbie with aquatic plants. :-)
I have two tanks going right now (I live in California--otherwise I'd
have more!), a twenty gallon (not planted) in my bedroom, and a forty
gallon (planted) in my living room (algae-plagued) (you'll probably hear
me asking for help about this tank in this future!).

At least I know somebody here--I just saw Tom Barr post! Long time no
see!

William

Please visit our website at
homestead.juno.com/jgarden2000/aquaria.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.