Re: Inexpensive light bulbs

Hello all...I'm looking to replace one of the 24"
bulbs in my Perfecto light strip and saw a couple in
Home Depot.  I'm wondering if anyone has used them
before?  One was specifically for aquarium and plants
but had no temperature rating on it.  The other was in
a bright orange wrapper (sorry I don't have the brand
names) and was called "Sunshine" and was rated 5000k.
It is supposed to mimic the noonday sun.  Would one of
these be better than the other?  They were both around
$5-6.  On the other hand, if you can recommend another
bulb that wouldn't cost too much more and is available
from ThatPetPlace I can add it to my upcoming order.
Thanks!
Beverly