Re: freaked out over shrimp

I hate to rain on your parade, but odds are the shrimp you bought is not the
japonica,
I remember reading not too long ago about some shrimp that look alot like
the 'amano' shrimp,
but grow to be much larger... either that or I made it up in my head
somehow... if anyone else
has heard of this please let me know...
---
   Scucci