Re: Amano is speaking at AGA

> Subject: Re: Amano is speaking at AGA
> Tom,
> did I hear a rumor that you are also a speaker ?
> Jim.

True but I'm small potatoes:) Not sure who else is coming but it will be a
good one for sure. Both in plants for sale and subject matter/content.
I don't know much about who's coming but I've heard a few things and they
formalize things as get more commitments/work done on this worthy project.
Eric Olsen, Karen Randall and a number of others are working hard and we
could not do any of it without the help of all of you folks and of course
Charlene Nash at TN Aquarium. Anyone that Scuba dives to prune and plant is
really into plants!
Regards,
Tom Barr