Re: strange shrimp

Hello, I am the one who posted about my transformed very large supposed amano
shrimp.  Thanks guys, I think he really is a wood shrimp.  I saw the picture
on Joe Anderson's website and he looks like the picture.  Also, the day I
bought the shrimp there were some ten dollar 'flower shrimp' for sale in the
next tank.  According to the website, sometimes wood shrimp are sold as
flower shrimp.  I think some jumped the net into the amano tank.  I am sorry
I don't yet take good pictures of my tanks, so no photos of him.  Anyway, I
got a really nice shrimp for a much cheaper price.  Also he keeps his log
spotless.  Thanks, Teresa