DIY CO2 Idea

Regarding the recent posts about check valves and preventing the CO2
solution from entering the tank:

Before switching to the more high-tech regulated 5lb bottle approach, I used a
second bottle on my DIY setup to keep the water/sugar/yeast solution
from dumping into my tank. I piped the gas generated in the main
bottle into a second completely empty bottle, and from there into the
tank. If any of the solution in the main bottle managed to overflow or
creep out, it was contained in the second bottle. A check-valve is
also a good idea on the line running to the tank to prevent the tank
from dumping into the bottles. Perhaps this well help someone?

Best Regards,
Daniel

---
Daniel Meyer
Senior Application Developer               | Web:    http://www.scorecon.com
Scorecon International Ltd.                | Email:  dmeyer at tap_net
2125 South Service Rd. West, Suite 200     | Cell:   (905) 208-0236
Oakville, Ontario, CANADA  L6L 5W2         |