Re: Plant Trader's aquatic plants trading board

Great new board. Just joined. I made two fabulous trades on the old
board.  I hope this one will see a lot more users. Thanks Dave.

>And for those of you that may be completely unfamiliar with it, I
created these
boards so that people would have a spot to gather and trade plants.
There's no
reason why we should have to pay for plants when we all throw away our
trimmings eventually. Trimmings may be trash to some, but I filled my
55gal
tank with plants that all grew from trimmings that someone gave to me in
exchange for one tiny little plant that I had. Anyway, the last board
didn't
quite do so well.... I'm disappointed because I know that there are
more
people that would like to trade plants.<