North American Vernacular / don't go there

>I for one could open a hole can of worms telling everyone how idiots like
>yourself are killing the "American Dream" because they use emotions rather
>then facts to run their brain.

Oh, come on.  In the short time I've been on this list there've been
humorous posts about algae dreams and raising rocks.  This one was funnier
than most and hit the nail on the head.  Your emotional response to it
makes one wonder about your vested interest in the homogenizing of the
American landscape.

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, Colorado
mailto:oconnell_wadeash at ix_netcom.com