RE: laterite brands

Aquarium Landscapes bulk laterite is by far the cheapest, First Layer Pure
Laterite according to Jamies study has the highest iron content...but nobody
has ever really said how much is enough or too much... Substrate gold is a
clay/laterite something that has all sorts of minerals and nitrogen added to
it. Duplas Duplarit is the original The laterite only products are just
that, dirt, soil..whatever you want to call it. It provides oxidized
minerals and you can suppliment whatever else you want to it.

My vote is for Aquarium Landscapes, but I am biased since I am a dealer for
them!

Robert
http://www.aquabotanic.com