Re: [Redacted]

Dan,

You said it.  The customer service is terrible.  I
have had the same experiences with delays and a who
cares attitude.  The requirement for overnight
shipping still baffles me.  Overnight delivery isn't
necessary, but they insist.  Then there is the whole
over-charging or order shortage issue.  I don't even
what to get into it.

I do have to say that if you can put up with the
crummy service and the endless wait, you might get
some nice plants.  About a year ago, I did get a nice
order from them, healthy plants, seemingly properly
identified, and properly packaged.

Chris Newell
Warren, MI

=====