Re: Amano CO2 products

Hi Charles:

I understand your reasons for wanting the 74 gram CO2 cartridges.  However,
please BE CAREFUL with the shipping.  These cartridges come pre-filled with
CO2.  Therefore, under US department of transportation (D.O.T.) rules, they
must be packed and shipped as hazardous material (HAZMAT).  I do not know if
they are properly sealed to withstand the changes in pressure that may occur
in an airplane.

Moreover, they require the proprietary regulators sold by ADA.

Good luck.

Art Giacosa