[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: plexiglass covering

There is something called "Goo Gone", which does a beautiful job of removing
labels.  You can buy it at the hardware store.  Just apply it, wait a while,
and then the paper should come off easily.

> I am having a difficult time removing the paper
> covering of a piece of plexiglass I have.  I don't
> recall having this problem before.  It will not peel
> off, but rather breaks as you try to pull it.
> Removing all of the stuff this way would take hours.
> Any suggestions?  I am soaking it in water right now.
> Arthur