Frill plants

	Is there some potion or system I can use / follow to grow Filligree
Myrio (Myriophyllum simulans) and the like. I have no problem growing;
grass, lace plants and duck weed. For some reason the frill plants I
purchase last about a month then just turn to mush. The same goes with
Ludwiga (sp?). The stems just rot right on out. I trim the rot off then
replant but to no avail.
	Any advice would be appreciated.

	I also need to apologize to Mr. Sears & Colin. My wording was bad in
a previous post. The paper they wrote doesn't mention to remove anything. I
should of stated I was removing the P because it was extremely high and in
their paper they used the P as the limitor. My bad.